- Promotes better digestion / easy weight gain
- Improves circulation
- Encourages deeper more restful sleep patterns
- Stimulates the immune system
- Builds muscle tone, coordination & brain function
- Supports bonding with parents & caregivers
Studies indicate that performing infant massage decreases depressive symptoms and significantly improves mother-infant interaction for women with postpartum depression.
Joanne, I want to let you know that right after you left Joy had the biggest poop of her life! Sorry if that’s too much information, but wanted you to know that your digestive massage REALLY worked! Wow!! It was very easy for her and she was so content afterward.