Creating space for positive and supportive childbirth experiences for mother and baby.
With over 30 years of experience as a massage therapist, I am able to modify and shape each massage to meet your needs.
PreNatal Massage Schedule
1 to 2 treatments per month
- Relieves headaches
- Reduces fatigue
2 to 3 treatments per month
- Alleviates backaches
- Relieves leg cramps
- Optimal uterine positioning
- Aid to digestive function
- Arvigo Maya Abdominal Therapy starts at 20 weeks
1 treatment per week
- Reduces swelling/edema
- Relieves pains from varicosities
- Enhances sleep
- Prepares muscles for labor
- Relieves back/neck/shoulder and hip pain and discomfort
- Alleviates pain from Sciatica
Massage Office Visits
Initial appointment: Evaluation and Arvigo Therapy Session $130
Helping Baby find Optimal Positioning (90 min) $130.00
Baby Welcoming Massage Session (90 min) $130.00
Massage and BodyTherapy Session (60 min) $100.00
Massage and BodyTherapy Session (90 min) $130
Lymphatic Breast Massage (75 min) $115
A unique blend of CranioSacral Therapy, Massage Therapy and the FeldenkraisMethod
Initial Consultation and Treatment (~75 min) $90
Follow up Sessions (~60 min) $80
Package of 3 (includes initial session) $225
Office Visit Packages
Package of 4 – 10% off
Package of 8 – 15% off
Package of 10 – 20% off
Please note: Initial appointments are not included in package costs.
Packages available for prenatal or postpartum massages (or a combination of both).
If you prefer home visits, the travel costs listed below will apply.
I offer all my services in your home with additional travel fees based on average travel time between my home and yours.
0 – 20 minutes travel: + $20
20 – 40 minutes travel: + $40
40 – 60 minutes travel: + $60
If you choose to switch a massage from a package to a home visit the travel time can be added at that time.
Payments by Check · Cash · Venmo · Zelle.
Pre & Post-Natal Body Therapy Options
During these sessions I draw from specific modalities to address the underlying patterns in your body that may be contributing to a baby that has not yet found an optimal position. I will utilize techniques from both my Spinning Babies training and the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy.
Baby Welcoming Massage
This is a relaxing massage during which I will encourage optimal uterine and fetal position. Drawing from the Arvigo Technique of Maya Abdominal Therapy, The Feldenkrais Method and CranioSacral Therapy in combination with the use of acupressure points and essential oils, mom and baby are encouraged to destress, connect and are gently encouraged to move forward into labor.
Arvigo Maya Abdominal Therapy | See Full Description
Prenatal start at 20 weeks
Postnatal at 6-8 weeks for vaginal births and 12 weeks for Cesarean births.
- Gentle non-invasive massage to guide organs into optimal position
- Support of organs improves function of organs
- Addresses misalignment or congestion in reproductive organs, including post surgery
- Facilitates healing with digestive and urinary system disorders
- Improves circulation to reproductive and digestive components
- Releases physical and emotional tension
- Can aid in fertility, impotence, overall well-being, and help prevent chronic diseas
Labor Support Massage
Massage during labor has been shown to shorten the length of labor, minimize discomfort and reduce medical intervention. I have also been able to assist mom in relaxing the necessary muscles, ligaments and fascia to allow baby to move into a more optimal position for birth.
Craniosacral Therapy for Infants
I am able to offer a unique blend of modalities that include CranioSacral Therapy, The Feldenkrais Method, myofascial release, and gentle massage techniques into a healing session for infants in need of bodywork.
- Some of the circumstances that suggest this healing work may be helpful include:
- Medically-assisted birth (forceps, vacuum) or birth trauma/injury
- Before/after procedures (tongue-tie clipping, other medical procedures)
- Breastfeeding Difficulties (including painful latch, preference for one breast)
- Digestive issues (constipation, vomiting, excessive spit-up, reflux, colic)
- Unhappy disposition (easy to startle, fussy, irritable, not comfortable in body, overly sensitive)
- Asymmetrical head shapes or face/jaw
- Babies who favor turning head to one side
- Babies who dislike tummy time
- Babies who have difficulty sleeping
I offer a postnatal massage that I craft from my years of experience and training. I attend to the individual discomfort and need of each client. I am also able to offer:
Traditionally offered daily for 42 days following birth
In home sessions only and client must supply sheets. There is an additional charge of $20 per massage for this technique
- Improves circulation and oxygenation – reduces swelling and stagnation
- Supports digestion and nutrient delivery
- Promotes deeper sleep
- Gently presses out impurities into the channels for elimination
- Eases aches and pains, lubricating muscles, tissues and joints
- Promotes softness and luster of the skin
- Stimulates immune system effectiveness
- Supports full respiration
- nourishes all tissues through absorption of quality organic massage oil
- Supports hormonal function and balance
- Integration of body, heart and mind
- Facilitates more relaxed, comfortable, natural mothering
- Nourishes emotions and desire to give gently, effectively and fully
- Structured rest and healing time for mom
- Enhances trust in one’s own Nature, and in others
- Supports whole body awareness